Ringtones are short audio files that play and then repeat themselves when one user receives a call from another. Today, Ringtones are highly customizable. They can be set to any song, melody, jingle or sound clip. Many phones offer the option to set a different Ringtone for individual contacts, letting you know whos calling without looking at the screen.
Callback tones provide a personalized sound that others hear when calling your mobile phone. Wireless carriers like Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and AT&T offer online media stores and cell phone apps to browse downloadable callback tones.
What is a Ringtones?
There are many web pages and services that allow users to download Ringtones for their mobile phones. If your carrier doesnt offer additional Ringtones, you can do an Internet search for "Ringtones" to find download sites. An example of a site with several hundred free MP3, WAV and MIDI Ringtones is Mobile9.com. Below is a list of common Ringtones questions and answers.
- Download Android apps for Ringtones.
- Do a Google Web search for Ringtones.
Are ringtones free?
There are some online sites and services that offer free Ringtones. However, due to copyright, copyright and other reasons, some services require users to download and use their ringtones. An example of a site with several hundred free MP3, WAV and MIDI ringtones is Mobile9.com.
How to transfer ringtones to mobile phones?
Often times, certain web pages can send you Ringtones by calling a number and entering a code. However, this process usually costs additional money in addition to data transmission.
You can also download ringtones from a web page and connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable or Bluetooth. After downloading, you can copy the songs from your computer to your phone. For example, in Microsoft Windows, connected phones are listed under My Computer.
What is a Ringtones?
There are three types of Ringtones available for mobile phones and smartphones;
- Monophonic Ringtones – A Ringtone melody played one note at a time. Usually the melody is a basic rendition of a popular song or a simple beep or chirp. These were included in early cell phones.
- Polyphonic Ringtones – A Ringtone melody that can play multiple notes at once, like a simple song. These ringtones are more common and preferred by those who do not want to pay for MP3 ringtones.
- MP3 Ringtones – Uses part of a song or audio clip. This Ringtone is the most popular ringtone type as you can set it according to your style. These are only available on smartphones.
How to convert ringtones?
Many Ringtone converters are available for different phones. Often times, the cell phone manufacturer provides a converter to change a ringtone from one type to another. If your cell phone provider or manufacturer doesnt offer one, do an Internet search for "Ringtone converter".
- Platform: Android
- Category: App
- Language: English
- File Size: 66,57 MB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: Ringtone LLC.
- Latest Update: 21-07-2022
- Download: 1