Rufus is a small, simple to use and free program that helps you create bootable USB disks.
Usually you may need it if:
- You have formatted your computer and you are going to install your operating system via USB memory with the help of an ISO image file.
- If you need to work on a computer without an operating system.
- If you need to update BIOS or DOS version.
- If you need to run a low-level program.
- Platform: Windows
- Category: App
- Language: English
- File Size: 0.92 MB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: Pete Batard
- Latest Update: 06-07-2021
- Download: 8,811