Download Tor Browser
Download Tor Browser,
What is Tor Browser?
Tor Browser is a reliable internet browser that has been developed for computer users who care about their online security and privacy, to browse the internet securely anonymously and to navigate by removing all obstacles in the internet world.
The software, which acts as a strong shield to protect your network traffic and data exchange statistics, which can be spied on or monitored by different sources, also hides your online information and internet history data in addition to hiding your location with the help of various features and tools.
Tor Browser, which is based on network foundations established from virtual servers, allows you to browse the internet anonymously and log in to any site you want without being banned or blocked. The browser, which exchanges data with various servers all over the world under different rules and algorithms, is almost impossible to track because it receives all traffic from different sources.
How to Use Tor Browser
Using a customized version of Firefox, Tor has a simple and easy to use user interface called Vidalia. In this way, the software, which can be used easily by users of all levels, will be much more familiar to users who have used Firefox before.
In order to start using your browser after an easy and trouble-free installation process, you must first make the necessary local network settings or connect to the Tor network using automatic settings. You can perform these operations with a few clicks on the interface that will appear after the installation, and you can start using Tor Browser, which will open automatically after you connect to the Tor network.
Download Tor Browser
When we bring all these features we have mentioned together, Tor Browser stands out as one of the most effective and reliable web browsers that you can use to surf the internet freely and access blocked sites, and it is one of the programs that should be in the archives of all computer users.
- Block tracking services: Tor Browser uses a different connection for each site you visit. Thus, third-party tracking and advertising services cannot collect information about you by associating the websites you enter. Cookies and your history are automatically cleared when you finish surfing the web.
- Protect against tracking: Tor Browser prevents people who might be tracking you from seeing which sites you visit. They can only see that you are using Tor.
- Resist fingerprinting: Tor Browser aims to make all users look indistinguishably the same by preventing your digital fingerprint from being taken, which can identify you based on browser and device information.
- Multi-layer encryption: As your connection traffic is transmitted over the Tor network, it is passed through three separate stops and is encrypted each time. The Tor network consists of thousands of volunteer-run servers known as Tor relays.
- Surf the Internet freely: With Tor Browser, you can freely access sites that may be blocked by the network you are connected to.
Download Tor Browser to experience free browsing where you can protect your personal privacy without tracking, surveillance or blocking.
Tor Browser Specs
- Platform: Windows
- Category: App
- Language: English
- File Size: 72.41 MB
- Licence: Free
- Version: 11.0.4
- Developer: Tor
- Latest Update: 21-01-2022
- Download: 12,517