Valorant is Riot Games free-to-play FPS game. FPS game Valorant, which comes with English language support, offers gameplay up to 144+ FPS, but is optimized to work easily even on old computers.
Moving on to the gameplay, Valorant is a 5v5 character-based tactical shooter. In Valorant, marksmanship is precise, decisive, and deadly. Achieving victory depends only on the skill you show and the strategy you use.
128-tick servers, 30FPS even on very low-spec computers, 60-144+ FPS gameplay with modern equipment, global data centers targeting players in big cities around the world to play under 35ms, network programming (netcode), anti-cheat, which stands out with the system that does not allow cheaters. Two teams of 5 compete in Valorant. Players take on the role of agents with unique abilities and use an ecosystem to acquire utility vehicles and weapons. In the main game mode, the attacking team has a bomb called Spike that they must place in the area. The attacking team successfully defends the bomb and gets points if the bomb explodes. The other side gets points if they successfully defuse the bomb or if the 100-second timer expires. The first team to win the best in 25 rounds wins the game. Among the playable modes:
- Unranked - In this mode, the first team to win 13 rounds wins the match. The attacking team has a bomb-type device called the Spike, which it needs to take to a specific location and activate it. If the attacking team successfully defends the activated Spike for a certain amount of time, they explode and score points. If the defensive team manages to disable Spike or the 100 second round time expires without the attacking team activating Spike, the defensive team scores points. If all members of a team die before Spike is activated, or if all members of the defending team die after Spike is activated, the opposing team gains one point.
- Strike - In this mode, the first team to win 4 rounds wins the match. Players start the match with all abilities fully charged, except for their ultimate, which recharges twice as fast as standard games. All players on the attacking team carry Spikes, but only one Spike can be activated per turn. Weapons are randomly determined and each player starts with the same weapon.
- Competitive - Competitive matches are the same as standard matches with the addition of a win-based ranking system that ranks each player after the first 5 games have been played. Riot introduced a win by two requirement for competitive challenges in 2020; instead of playing a single round of sudden death here at 12-12, he alternates the offensive and defensive rounds in overtime until the teams maintain a two-game lead and achieve victory. Each extension gives players the same amount of money to purchase weapons and abilities, as well as approximately half of their ultimate ability charge. After each two-round group, players can vote to complete the game in a draw, but after the first set 6 players, after the second set 3 players, then only 1 player must be tied. competitive ranking system,It goes from strong to luminous. Every rank has 3 tiers except immortal and luminous.
- Deathmatch - Introduced in 2020, Deathmatch mode, 14 players enter the fight and the player who reaches 40 kills or has the most kills when time runs out wins the match. Players spawn with a random agent and all abilities are disabled. Green health packs that drop with each kill provide the player with maximum health, armor and ammunition.
- Rush - Introduced in February 2021, the Excalation game mode is similar to the gunplay found in Counter Strike and Call of Duty: Black Ops, but is team-based rather than free-to-all with 5 players on each team. A random selection of 12 weapons is offered. As in other gun game versions, a team has to kill a certain number of people to get a new weapon. There are two win situations; If a team successfully passes all 12 levels or if a team is at a higher level than the opposing team within 10 minutes. As in Deathmatch, players are spawned as random agents, they cannot use their abilities as the game mode is set to pure gunfight. After one kill, green health packs are dropped, maximizing the players health, armor, and ammo.In this mode, players respawn in random places on the map.
There is a wide variety of playable agents in the game. Each agent has a different class. Duelists are the offensive line specializing in attack and entry smashing for the team. Duelists include Jett, Phoenix, Reyna, Raze and Yoru. Scouts are the defensive line that specializes in locking down sites and protecting teammates from enemies. Scouts include Sage, Cypher, and Killjoy. Vanguards are experts at breaking through defensive enemy positions. Pioneers include Kay/o, Skye, Sova and Breach. Control Specialists are checking sight lines on the map using heavy vehicles. Control Specialists include Viper, Brimstone, Omen and Astra.
Valorant System Requirements
The Valorant system requirements shared by Riot Games are as follows:
Minimum Hardware Specs - 30FPS
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- Video Card: Intel HD 4000
Recommended Features - 60FPS
- Processor: Intel i3-4150
- Graphics Card: Geforce GT 730
High Hardware Specs - 144+FPS
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz
- Graphics Card: GTX 1050 Ti
PC Hardware Recommendation
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- 4GB RAM
- 1GB of VRAM
- Platform: Windows
- Category: Game
- Language: English
- File Size: 65.90 MB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: Riot Games
- Latest Update: 06-08-2021
- Download: 5,830