Binance is an application that allows you to trade cryptocurrencies on the Android operating system.
With the rise of Bitcoin and the development of new Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies, BTC and altcoins began to need real exchanges. As a result, centers such as Binance opened websites where many currencies can be traded, allowing these currencies to be easily bought and sold.
Hong Kong-based crypto exchange Binance, on the other hand, has become one of the rising exchanges with its ease of registration, lowering the fees charged during money transfer with the Binance Coin system, and fast operation.
The website, which is among the top 5 crypto exchanges today, has carried this business to smart phones with the Android application it has developed, and has managed to carry all the services it offers on its website to smart phones.
- Buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies with a debit or credit card.
- Choose from over 150 traded cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Link, Tezos, Cardano and Binance Coin.
- All funds are protected by Binances Safe Asset Fund (SAFU Funds).
- Set up one-tap price alerts to stay up to date with the latest prices and trending cryptocurrencies.
- It offers separate user interface for beginners and professionals.
- Set up a recurring purchase to regularly buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Pay with Bitcoin or BNB to over 50 million merchants worldwide with Binance Card.
- When you open a Binance account, you can easily send or request cryptocurrencies to your family and friends. QR code option is available.
- You can get help from the expert support team with the 24/7 English language, live chat option.
- Platform: Android
- Category: App
- Language: English
- File Size: 450.20 MB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: Binance
- Latest Update: 18-01-2022
- Download: 235