BlueStacks is a free emulator for Windows that lets you play Android games on PC. With BlueStacks Android Emulator, you have the chance to play Android games for free on a computer with keyboard and mouse support.
BlueStacks App Player, which allows you to download and play free games such as PUBG that are paid on the computer and free on the mobile, has over 400 million players and more than 1 million Android games. Hence it is the best Android emulator for computer. Among Us, PUBG, Rise of Kingdoms, Raid Shadow Legends, Call of Duty Mobile, Free Fire, Left of Survive, Critical Ops, Lords Mobile, State of Survival, Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor, Game of Sultans, League of Legends Wild You can play Rift and many more popular Google Play Android games on your computer at high FPS. You can enjoy playing Action, RPG, Strategy, Adventure, Arcade, Paper, Classic, Puzzle, Racing, Simulation, Sports, Word, in short, all kinds of mobile games on the computer with BlueStacks.
- Playing Android games on computer
- Running Android apps on computer
- Take screenshots from games and apps
- Ability to run multiple games or applications simultaneously
- Stream live on Twitch
- Reaching over 1.5 million Android games
How to Download and Install BlueStacks?
How to download and install BlueStacks, which lets you install and run your favorite Android games and apps on your Windows computer? that should also be mentioned. The latest version of BlueStacks is version 4, but the following BlueStacks download and installation steps apply to all versions:
- Click the BlueStacks download button above.
- After the download starts, the .exe file is saved in your Downloads folder or any other location you specify. After the download is complete, click on BlueStacks.exe.
- The setup file will start extracting the necessary files to be installed. Click the Install now button to start the installation. Installation may take up to 5 minutes depending on your computer hardware. Once installed, click the Complete button.
- After the installation is complete, the first boot may take 3-5 minutes depending on the performance of your computer.
- After the initial boot is complete, a Google Sign-in screen will appear to add your account. Continue by entering your Google account username and password.
- Once you have successfully logged into your Google account, you will be redirected to the home screen of BlueStacks App Player. You can start installing and running your favorite mobile applications.
How to Login to BlueStacks?
BlueStacks Google Play sign-in steps:
- Install and launch BlueStacks. You will be prompted to sign in with your Google account at first startup. Click the Sign In button.
- The Google Play Store login screen will open. Click the Sign In button.
- After waiting a few seconds, the Google Sign-in page will appear. Enter your e-mail address linked to your Google account and click the Next button.
- Enter your password and click Next to continue. Agree to the terms and conditions on the next screen.
- The option to backup to Google Drive is optional. After setting this, click the Accept button.
- You can now install and run millions of games and apps from the Google Play app store on BlueStacks.
How to Use BlueStacks?
How to download games on BlueStacks? How to install BlueStacks application? There are different ways to install Android games and apps on computer with BluStacks. You can install from the Google Play Store, install using the BlueStacks search bar, install from the game center or install with the Install APK option.
Steps to install Android apps/games from Google Play Store:
- Launch BlueStacks and go to Library.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon within the library.
- The Google Play app store will appear, just like on the phone.
- Type the name of the app/game you want in the search bar and click Install.
- Once the app you want is installed, it will appear in the Library.
Steps to install Android apps/games using BlueStacks Search function:
- Launch BlueStacks and navigate to the search bar in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of the app you want to install and click the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of the application you want in the search results. (If the application you want to download is not visible, you can use the Search Google Play option below.)
- The app you want to install opens in the Google Play Store. Click the Upload button.
- The downloaded application will appear in the Library.
Steps to install Android apps/games via BlueStacks App Center:
- Every time you start BlueStacks, the first game center opens. Here are listed different types of fun and useful apps that might interest you.
- Once you find the app you want to install, click on it.
- The application opens in the Google Play Store and you can start the download by clicking Install.
- Once the application is downloaded, you can access it from the Library.
Android app/game installation steps with Install APK option:
- The Android application/game you want to install cannot be downloaded from Google Play or may be no longer available/removed from Google Play. In this case, find the APK file from safe APK download sites such as APKPure, APKMirror, Softmedal, and download it to your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks and go to Library.
- Click on the ellipses next to All Installed in the Library. Select Install APK from the options.
- A window opens where you can navigate to the .apk file for the application you want to install on BlueStacks.
- Double click or select the .apk file of the application then click Open.
- The application will start installing on BlueStacks. You can access it from the library.
How to Speed Up BlueStacks?
BlueStacks comes with various performance improvements and bug fixes in each version, but there are also a few tweaks you can make to make your PC run faster and more efficient. Heres what you can do to speed up BlueStacks:
- Make sure virtualization is turned on: On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start button, then go to Settings - Update & Security - Recovery - Restart Now. Select Troubleshooter then Advanced options. Select UEFI Firmware Settings. Click Reboot to reboot the system and enter UEFI (BIOS). Once in BIOS, find Virtualization Technology and set it to Enable. To find out if your computer supports virtualization, you can download this tool if you are using a computer with an Intel processor, or this tool if you are using a computer with an AMD processor.
- Allocate more RAM and CPU cores to BlueStacks: Go to the Settings menu by clicking the gear icon in the side toolbar. Go to the Engine tab and under Performance increase the amount of memory (RAM) and the number of processor (CPU) cores. This will make BlueStacks run faster and with better performance.
- Change the power plan to high performance in Control Center: Under Control Center - Hardware and Sound - Power Options, set the plan to High Performance.
- Update your video card drivers: You can use the GeForce Experience program to download the latest NVIDIA video card drivers, and the AMD Radeon program to update the AMD video card driver.
- Close other programs that are consuming high RAM: Multiple programs can obviously run slow on BlueStacks at the same time. You can fix this problem by closing non-priority programs from Task Manager. In Task Manager, under Processes, detect applications that are consuming a lot of RAM and click End Task.
- Set your antivirus program: If your security program has an option for virtualization, enable it or temporarily disable real-time protection.
- Platform: Windows
- Category: App
- Language: English
- File Size: 1740.80 MB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: BlueStacks
- Latest Update: 04-10-2021
- Download: 1,552