Download Music Store Simulator,
Music Store Simulator is a simulation game in which we manage our own musical instrument company and make and sell new instruments. Starting with simple tasks, you will have to deal with more challenging tasks day by day. You need to act according to the customers wishes and make a unique instrument.
You will learn new things with every new musical instrument you make. This will come back to you as an experience. You should make an effort to gain more customers and grow your brand with the delivery date you give to your customers, the quality of the instrument, its budget and many other criteria. If you comply with these criteria, you will earn more money and the customer will place another order.
Download Music Store Simulator
In Music Store Simulator, where you can produce electric guitars, bass guitars, violins, acoustic/classical guitars and many other instruments, you can further expand your workshop and make your brand number one with the profit you earn. Of course, as we said at the beginning; The quality of your musical instruments will depend on the knowledge and experience you have acquired. Therefore, you can practice a lot and have the instruments that give the best sound.
To make your musical instruments in Music Store Simulator, you will need the normally required parts. You must supply paints, adhesives, materials needed for the body and any parts you can think of. At the same time, you have to change your table and working tools in the game as time goes by. Renewing your increasingly worn out tools will provide a very good timing for production time.
In this game, which you start in a small workshop, you must do everything necessary to further expand your brand. Good instruments, on-time orders and customer satisfaction must always be the most important things to you. If you want to create your dream workshop and sell a good instrument to your customers, download Music Store Simulator and take your brand worldwide. Yes, if we look at the rough features of the Music Store Simulator game;
- Graphic design and modeling aimed at accurately reproducing all the details of musical instruments.
- More than 40 instruments to create (acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric bass, string instruments and amplifiers).
- Skill development that will enable you to continuously improve the quality of your instrument production.
- Warehouse management of parts, paints, adhesives and tools.
- The opportunity to play the musical instruments you have created.
- Brand development based on the satisfaction of your customers worldwide.
- The opportunity to open new branches in all different cities where your brand has become popular.
- Credit System to finance the development of your studio.
- Customize background playlist to listen to your favorite music while gaming.
Music Store Simulator System Requirements
- Requires 64-bit processor and operating system.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit Required).
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 3 GHz.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1050/Radeon RX 540.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Storage: 4 GB available space.
Music Store Simulator Specs
- Platform: Windows
- Category: Game
- Language: English
- File Size: 3.91 GB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: Crystalia Games
- Latest Update: 04-11-2023
- Download: 1