Returnal, developed by Housemarque and published by PlayStation, was first released in 2021. Returnal, which came to PC in 2023, expanded its audience and managed to reach more people.
The quality and popularity of PlayStation games is known. Unfortunately, Returnal is a game that falls just below this bar. Even though it was an above-average game, it was a production that suffered a bit under the PlayStation brand.
Our aim in Returnal, which combines roguelike, action and bullet hell genres, is to break the cycle. Our character named Selene is revived every time she dies and this cycle continues constantly. After crash-landing on a shapeshifting planet, Selene must search the wastelands of an ancient civilization for her escape.
Download Returnal now and look for ways to get out of this cycle. Overcome the alien creatures and try to get Selene out of here.
Returnal System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit (version 1903).
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6400 (4 core 2.7GHz) AMD Ryzen 5 1500X (4 core 3.5GHz).
- Memory: 16 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) AMD Radeon RX 580 (8 GB).
- Storage: 60 GB available space.
- Platform: Windows
- Category: Game
- Language: English
- File Size: 60000.00 MB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: Housemarque
- Latest Update: 06-10-2023
- Download: 1