Stellaris, a strategy game developed and published by Paradox Interactive, is a production set in space. Released in 2016, Stellaris is an extremely comprehensive game with unlimited possibilities.
The main goal of Stellaris is to build a galactic empire by controlling a space empire that originally owned a single planet. Stellaris; It is a production that brings together many different strategic elements such as exploration, diplomacy, war and resource management. To expand their dominance, players can explore new planets, establish relationships with other civilizations, trade, form alliances or fight for the galactic empire.
You can start fighting to become the ruler of this vast space by downloading Stellaris now. Stellaris, which has been enriched with many DLCs since its release, has become one of the best space simulations on the market.
GAMEBest Turn-Based Strategy Games
Turn-based games, one of the many subgenres of strategy games, are gaining more popularity day by day.
Stellaris System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit.
- Processor: Intel iCore i3-530 or AMD® FX-6350.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD ATI Radeon HD 5870 (1GB VRAM), or AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 or Intel HD Graphics 4600.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 10 GB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c.
- Platform: Windows
- Category: Game
- Language: English
- File Size: 10 GB
- Licence: Free
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Latest Update: 22-10-2023
- Download: 1